$1,000,000 to $100,000,000
Cornerstone Capital Solutions is highly experienced in providing our clients with Commercial Bridge Loans and Hard Money Loans in a short amount of time. With our numerous partnerships with institutional private investment firms we can provide the capital you need, in the time you need it in.
Hard Money Loans Criteria and Rates:
- Loan Size: $1,000,000 to $100,000,000
- Lending Area: National and International
- Collateral: We lend mainly to commercial real-estate, including raw land and development projects
- Interest Rate: Variable from 9% to 14% depending on collateral
- Amortization: Interest Only
- LTV: Up to 80%
- Origination Fee: 1 to 4%
- Closing time: 5 Days to 1 Month
How We Determined the Best Hard Money Lenders
Fix-and-flip investors need residential and commercial loans that offer short terms, fund fast, and can be repaid without hefty prepayment penalties. Long-term investors can also benefit from hard money loans by using them to renovate or season a property or finance rental portfolios.
We determined the top hard money lenders by looking at the following criteria:
- Rates: Hard money lenders charge premium interest rates for short-term loans; longer term hard money products offer lower rates.
- Fees: Hard money lenders charge origination/lender fees up to 3%.
- Loan terms: Hard money loan terms are usually 12 to 36 months; many lenders don’t have prepayment penalties for early repayment.
- Qualifications: Most hard money lenders require a minimum credit score of around 550, and place most of the qualifications on the property itself as well as the investor’s background and experience.
- Funding time: The best hard money lenders can fund in roughly 10 to 15 days, allowing both short- and long-term investors to compete with all-cash buyers and close deals quickly.
- Customer service: The best hard money lenders are typically online lenders who offer a higher level of customer service than more traditional hard money lenders.
- Borrower reviews: How customers rate their experiences with the best hard money lenders we reviewed.
Fix-and-flip investors need residential and commercial loans that offer short terms, fund fast, and can be repaid without hefty prepayment penalties. Long-term investors also benefit from hard money loans by using them to renovate rental property, season a property, or finance rental portfolios.
Choosing the best hard money lender means knowing how fast they can fund, borrower qualification requirements, terms, and rates. Don’t assume every hard money lender funds in your state, as some are geared toward local transactions. Investors looking for hard money loans in their area should check out our hard money lender directory.
Types of Financing
- Accounts Receivable Financing
- Bridge and Hard Money Loans
- Commercial Real-Estate Financing
- Equipment Leasing
- Franchise Financing
- Health Care and Medical Financing
- Merchant Cash Advance
- Mergers and Business Acquisitions
- Project Financing
- Purchase Order and Trade Finance
- Structured Settlement & Annuity Financing
- Unsecured Business Lines of Credit